Blue Cross Blue Shield
United Health Care
...and many more!
400 W Jericho Turnpike
Huntington, NY 11743
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 7:00pm
8:00am - 1:00pm
New Patient Center
Chiropractic treatments for the neck, shoulder, lower back, hip, knee, ankle, foot, elbow, wrist and hand
Pain is NOT Natural, when you’re hurting, you need to see a doctor right away. If you experience any of the following, give us a call and schedule an appointment:
- Neck pain: Strains, Degenerative Joint Conditions, Arthritis, Herniated Discs & others
- Shoulder Injuries: Rotator Cuff Tendonitis, Impingement Syndrome, Labral tears, Biceptal tendonitis, Frozen Shoulder, Adhesive Capsulitis
- Lumbar and lower back pain: Arthritis, Strain, Spinal Stenosis, Scoliosis, Herniated or Bulging Discs, & more
- Hip pain: Degenerative Joint Disease, Fractures, Labral Tear, Piriformis Syndrome, Bursitis, & others
- Knee conditions: Meniscal Tears, Runners Knee, Patellafemoral Syndrome, Chondromalecia Patella, ITB Syndrome, Tendonitis, Sprains/Strains, Clicking of the Knee
- Ankle and Foot Pain: Plantar Fascitis, Flat Feet, Mortons Neuroma, Orthotics, Achilles Tendonitis, Shin Splints, Heel Spurs, Stress Fractures
- Elbow Injuries: Arthritis, Bicep Tendonitis, Tricep Tendonitis, Golfer’s Elbow, Tennis Elbow and more
- Wrist and Hand Pain: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Arthritis, Wrist Fracture, Trigger Finger, and Strains
You will receive one-on-one attention and care when you visit West Hills Chiropractic Pain Center. Schedule your appointment today!
your first visit: consultation
On your first visit to our office, you will be welcomed as a member of our family and our receptionist will greet you with a warm smile. You will then be asked to fill out our required forms which will help us gain some information about yourself and your condition.
Dr. Joseph Mills will then talk with you and ask you some specific questions regarding your condition to determine if chiropractic care may be of benefit to you. If Dr.Joseph Mills can help you, the doctor will let you know. If Dr. Joseph Mills cannot help you, you will be refered to another doctor that will be able to help you the most. Nothing will be done in our office without your consent.
After a thorough consultation in our office with the doctor, you will have a complete chiropractic examination. This will include testing your reflexes, your ability to turn and bend as well as other standard orthopedic, neurologic, postural, and physical examinations. The doctor will gain valuable information regarding your condition so that a better understanding of how chiropractic can help you. If necessary, the doctor may take X-rays or refer you for additional testing procedures.
Most of our patients begin to see results from the very first adjustment. Our special gentle yet effective alignment of the body is interactive with the patient, gentle enough for kids (they love us), yet able to restore function and movement for the athlete and senior.
Our office participates in many insurance programs. We also accept auto accident liens and workers compensation cases. To find out if your insurance covers chiropractic care, you can call our office directly or schedule your free consultation at 61-631-659-2980 We offer everyone a free no obligation consultation.
For patients who have little or no chiropractic insurance coverage, flexible payment programs can be arranged.